Monday, November 7, 2011

Disneyland Paris

Needless to say I was SO excited for Disneyland Paris.
I looked up ALL the "Meet and Greets", looked up the best food places, most popular rides... it was a little out of control.
We all couldn't help but skip all the way to the gates and giggle with the rest of the kids waiting for the park to open. It was so great!
All the magic was there.



 




 




TURKEY LEGS!

  The Princesses were my favorite part!
They were ALL there!
WITH their husbands!
Rapunzel and Eugiene 
 Our "we just had the most magical night" faces
Totally made me miss all the wonderful trips to Disneyland with the cheerleaders.
We always lived up Disneyland and had so many good traditions together. Miss these days and these trips!
I will always love Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment